🔥 WIN THIS XIAOMI Mi-1S ELECTRIC SCOOTER 🔥
for Just 99p - Guaranteed Draw regardless of tickets sold!!
Cash alternative available to the winner!
🔥+ 2 Runners up Prizes of £10 Site Credit🔥
30km Long range
25km/h Max. speed
3 seconds Fast folding
8.5‘’ Pneumatic tires
Aerospace grade aluminum body
E-ABS + disc brake
- The high safety 18650 power lithium battery with large power supply offers a safe and durable performance. A full charge can take you 30 kilometers.
Three speed modes, easy switch:
- When commuting to work, press S to go faster. When cruising around the park, press D, and in crowded areas, you can turn on the pedestrian mode to go slower. Simply double press the power button to switch between modes and easily adjust the speed to your surroundings
- Pedestrian mode: 0-5km/h
- Standard mode: 0-20km/h
- Sports mode: 0-25km/h
New generation energy recovery system Convert kinetic energy into electrical energy for longer battery life
Central controls designed for a better riding experience
- Easy to control, try and you will know
- Real-time display of 8 kinds of data: speed speed mode, power, lock status and other driving information at a glance
One button, multiple functions:
- Intuitive controls, one button, multiple functions: Not only does the button turn the power on and off, it can also be used to switch between speed modes and to turn the headlights on and off.*
Sensitive hand throttle:
- The hand throttle´s moderate resistance and timely feedback make driving speed easier to control and the acceleration smoother.
Comfortable TPR grip:
- The handlebar is made of TPR material for a more comfortable grip which can effectively improve the driving experience.
Fold it up in 3 seconds:
- It only takes 3 seconds to fold the scooter together. At a folded height of just 49cm, the vehicle is compact and takes up less space, making it easy to fit in the trunk.
- The body is made of low-density, high-strength aerospace grade aluminum alloy material and can carry a load of up to 100kg. With a net weight of 12.5 kg, it is both light and durable.
Front and back double braking system Shorter braking distance for safer driving:
- The back wheel uses a large perforated brake disc with more braking power while the front wheel is equipped with an E-ABS regenerative anti-lock braking system. When braking, the front and rear braking systems activate one after another, shortening the braking distance ensuring safe stopping.
A new generation of 8.5´´ pneumatic tires More comfortable, less bumpy:
- The puncture resistance and robustness have been comprehensively improved and the performance of the explosion-proof tires has also been greatly optimized. ... Read more
This competition will end on 30th March 2021 at 8:00 pm. The live draw will take place on 30th March 2021 at 8:30 pm.
The max number of tickets for this competition for each contestant is 40.
When you place an order you will be allocated your ticket number(s). You will receive a confirmation email with your unique ticket numbers.
You can watch the draw LIVE on our Fired Up Competitions Facebook. The live draw takes place once the competition closes. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so if you are not following, get following!
To enter for free send a postcard with your: Full Name, Email, Phone Number, Full Address, Chosen Competition, & Competitions Question Answer. All entries must be received at Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX 72 hours before the close of the competition. Please ensure you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note, you must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed. Also, you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed.
How do I know Fired Up Competitions are genuine?
Who are Fired Up Competitions? We are a limited company formed in April 2019, both directors have a background in motorsport and the security industry, so you are in safe hands with Fired Up Competitions.
We are fully compliant with the Gambling Commissions' legislation and the Gambling Act 2005. Our website launched on 07/08/2020. Please read Our Guarantee to You to find out more.
How many tickets can I buy?
The max number of tickets for this competition for each contestant is 40
How do I get my ticket number(s)?
After completion of payment, your ticket number(s) will be displayed. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available under ‘My Account’.
How are the winners chosen?
The draw is done live on Fired Up Competitions Facebook Page using Google (or similar) Random Number Generator to chose a ticket number which will determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 30th March 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Fired Up Competitions Facebook Page and website. Don't worry if you miss the Live draw or don't have a Facebook account, we will contact the lucky winner by email and phone after the draw.
What happens if you don't sell all the tickets?
We aim to draw all Fired Up Competitions on the date shown, regardless of the ticket sales.