🔥WIN THIS MAKITA QUAD PACK 18V LXT LI-ION (5AH)🔥
for Just £1.99 - Guaranteed Draw regardless of tickets sold!!
🔥+ 2 Runners up Prizes of £10 Site Credit🔥
Cash alternative available for the WINNER
1 x MAKPDTD152Z Makita 18V LXT Impact Driver
1 x MAKPDHP458Z Makita 18V Combi Drill
1 x MAKPDSS611Z Makita 18V Cordless Circular Saw 165mm
1 x MAKPDTM50Z Makita 18v LXT Oscillating Multi Tool
3 x IMAK043 Makita 18v 5.0Ah LXT Li-Ion Battery
1 x IMAK003 Makita 18V Fast Charger
1 x IMAK031A Makita Duffel Tool Bag
MAKPDTD152Z Makita 18v LXT Impact Driver
- The Makita DTD152Z Impact Driver is Makita's most recognised impact driver.
- Built onto Makita's Li-Ion battery platform the DTD152 is a lightweight and compact driver designed with the user in mind, it offers forward/reverse rotation, Twin LED work light for improved accuracy and a one touch bit installation method.
- All of this packed into an impact driver as small as 137mm in length.
- As it's so light and so compact it'll fit in as an extra for any tool bag and if not attach it to your hip with the belt clip!
- It is our most popular standalone product and is a tool kit essential.
MAKPDHP458Z Makita 18V Combi Drill
- The Makita DHP458 cordless combi drill / driver is an extremely compact tool with an overall length of 225mm the shortest in its class with high power and productivity achieved with new DC motor (FD31-30).
- The DHP458 has enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation.
- With significantly more power, more drilling capabilities, increased robustness and added extras such as a depth stop and side handle, the DHP458Z is an all round winner if you're looking for the perfect combi to add to your collection.
MAKPDTM50Z Makita 18v LXT Oscillating Multi Tool
- Makita DTM50Z LXT 18V Li-Ion Oscillating Multitool Cutter Body Only.
- Powerful and versatile tool with 3.2° oscillation angle for cutting, sanding and scraping materials.
- Suitable for use with wood, stone, plastic, metal and plasterboard.
- This tool has endless capabilities to any working conditions
MAKPDSS611Z 18V Cordless Circular Saw 165mm
- Suitable for professionals and DIY'ers.
- Features the same lightweight design, portability and high performance as DSS611 although the following functions have been removed:
- LED Job light, Positive stop at 45 degrees, Blower function, Electric brakes
IMAK043 18v 5.0Ah LXT Li-Ion Battery
- When it comes to Batteries what we are looking for is runtime, power output and recharge time.
- These three elements of a battery can make a big difference to your tools and the work you're doing.
- The Makita BL1850 18v 5.0Ah Li-Ion battery gives you 66% extra runtime than the 3.0Ah smaller brother.
- The power output from the 5.0Ah battery is consistent and noticeably greater than that of the 3.0 or 4.0Ah, whilst delivering that stronger power output and longer runtime we were also impressed by a short recharge time of only 45 minutes.
- The BL1850 5.0Ah Battery is designed easy slide-on mechanism for attaching to your tools.
IMAK003 Makita 18V Fast Charger
- The Makita DC18RC Charger is suitable for charging 14.4v & 18v Makita batteries.
- The cooling system blows cool air into the battery.
- As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated.
IMAK031A Makita Duffel Tool Bag
- The Makita 831279-0 LXT Duffel Tool-Bag, from the popular LXT600 kit is fitted with wheels and a telescopic handle making it easy to transport your tools to and from the job.
This competition will end on 30th March 2021 at 8:00 pm. The live draw will take place on 30th March 2021 at 8:30 pm.
The max number of tickets for this competition for each contestant is 40.
When you place an order you will be allocated your ticket number(s). You will receive a confirmation email with your unique ticket numbers.
You can watch the draw LIVE on our Fired Up Competitions Facebook. The live draw takes place once the competition closes. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so if you are not following, get following!
To enter for free send a postcard with your: Full Name, Email, Phone Number, Full Address, Chosen Competition, & Competitions Question Answer. All entries must be received at Kemp House, 152 - 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX 72 hours before the close of the competition. Please ensure you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note, you must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed. Also, you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed.
How do I know Fired Up Competitions are genuine?
Who are Fired Up Competitions? We are a limited company formed in April 2019, both directors have a background in motorsport and the security industry, so you are in safe hands with Fired Up Competitions.
We are fully compliant with the Gambling Commissions' legislation and the Gambling Act 2005. Our website launched on 07/08/2020. Please read Our Guarantee to You to find out more.
How many tickets can I buy?
The max number of tickets for this competition for each contestant is 40
How do I get my ticket number(s)?
After completion of payment, your ticket number(s) will be displayed. They will also be emailed to you, and will be available under ‘My Account’.
How are the winners chosen?
The draw is done live on Fired Up Competitions Facebook Page using Google (or similar) Random Number Generator to chose a ticket number which will determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 30th March 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Fired Up Competitions Facebook Page and website. Don't worry if you miss the Live draw or don't have a Facebook account, we will contact the lucky winner by email and phone after the draw.
What happens if you don't sell all the tickets?
We aim to draw all Fired Up Competitions on the date shown, regardless of the ticket sales.